Saturday, March 21, 2009

My Sunday

My Arse is still sore, but it's a happy sore :) I think it was the pop squats - they are awesome. 

I'm still planning on how to approach my preparation, so I will post it when I write it all down - it's still swimming in the ether at the moment.  Last week I just had as a 'greasing the groove' week - just getting my headspace right & consistently getting to the gym (I struggle as I don't always have set times). This week will get a little more organised & have a bit more of a plan. I have had a bad habit in the past of wanting to change things all the time. This time I'm aiming to just 'set it & forget it' 

Had a great girly night out - my first in many years, & it was a lot of fun.  Back to normality again today - better go do some cleaning.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment