Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Temptation is a comin'

I have a friend's birthday morning tea to day. I made a cheesecake & had to wear sticky tape on my mouth to remind me not to lick the bowl after LOL! (It wasn't 100% successful :) But now, I need to make sure I don't overdo it. I'm still considering whether I will use this as a cheat meal or not....I think I will, though I haven't been to the gym in 2 days, and may not get there today (depending on when hubby finishes work). In any case, if I do - it will be one piece only & I will savour it & not feel guilty! I just hate that feeling when you go "OMG that is good, I can't stop at that!" But my plan of attack is to eat beforehand & get right back on the wagon after. I have my meals planned & there is no more bad stuff here at home, so I think I can handle it.  Wish me luck!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda, I just replied to your comments that you left on my blog but replied to them on my blog. I have just registered on your blog as a follower so will jump on tonight and have a good read. My toddler is bugging me so I better go get him dressed while bubs is sleeping:)

    ReplyDelete