Tuesday, April 7, 2009

blah, blah,

I have been quite slack this week - both posting & life in general, well more that I have been busy with other things than blogging.  I spent the weekend in a bobcat taking apart our backyard! It was fun lifting 1.6 tonne of metal around LOL. My baby girl has been sick too, which was a real fright as we didn't know what to do, I'm glad we did take her to the a/hrs Dr on Sun night, as she had a throat & urine infection. Poor little girl. I think she's on the mend now, thank goodness. My diet went to sh^&* of course over the weekend, but have been getting inspired again now. I have finally realised that you have to WORK at motivation, not just wait for it to land in your lap. Thank god for the internet - you can just google all the motivation you need! Not to mention read others blogs. One of my faves is Pauline Nordin - if you don't know her, check her out - totally dedicated to her training & diet and she doesn't even compete anymore! Anyhow, I have a bit of a sinus thing going on & haven't been able to get to the gym in a few days (going to be sooooore when I go back!) 
Train hard y'all,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment