Monday, April 27, 2009

Glad Monday is over...


and I finished it in a great way. After I recovered from my 105 push ups today, I went to the gym & did some running on the treadly then I kicked my own ass again!! I did a PB EVER on deadlift
80KG!!! Wooo hoooo, warmed up with 5x 60kg, then 1x70, 1x80, 1x80 (I had to do 80 twice to make sure it wasn't a fluke :) I was really happy with that. I weigh 49kg, so that's about 160% of my BW....I think? Anyone got a calculator??!! 
Then I celebrated by doing 'the bear' workout - 5 rounds of: 7x deadlift, front squat, overhead press, back squat, overhead press (all in a continuous motion - wicked exercise for the shoulders) I only used a light bar 15kg for this one, didn't want to put my shoulder out, it was feeling a little funny.  
Phew, I'm beat. Good night all. 


MM xx


1 comment:

  1. MM, I think you're a freak! :) That's what I want to be when I grow up!!

    ReplyDelete