Sunday, July 5, 2009

The word of the day is....

Cellulite - and I haz it. It's going to be a part of my package I'm bringing to the stage with me LOL, I think I might highlight it with some extra rhinestones....mmm noice, I like it, it's noice, different, unusual. What can you do, but laugh? Oh well, it will make me look even more brave. I feel like it has been a bit of a clumsy effort this comp prep, but I guess that happens when you juggle everything and then get a few set backs. I am reasonably happy with the rest of me - there's just that annoying dimply patch on the thigh, hammie area that is sticking like glue! The thing that scares me is that I am white-as & of course when I'm darker, that is just going to eccentuate it more....oh crap, what if there is more than I can see now....crap, crap, crap-o-rama!!! I may be a late scratching ha, ha. Whew, I will take a deep breath & go have a bath. Might try a little massage therapy on those spots, cant hurt!
Hope everyone is going well - this time next week it's all over red rover!!!

MM xxx

1 comment:

  1. On the contrary...tan actually hides it better, and the bikinis tend to pull things in tighter :)
    Y'know what though...it's probably not as bad as you think it is...I know that when I am carb depleted things always seem a lot worse than they are - I can't even tell you how many times I have said I am pulling out the week of comp cos I am too fat!!! Hang in there, you will be fine. Can't wait to see the pics!! x

    ReplyDelete