Friday, May 22, 2009

Angry, Angry, Hippo


Grrrr, I am just so angry/frustrated at the moment. I can't help it. I'm frustrated I am not getting into condition fast enough & now I'm snappy the snapdragon. I feel like shit, look like shit & have done crap in the gym. Not surprising after not going for a week - Stooopid girl. Fu#%^ng Grrrrrrrrrr!!! Bad, bad, bad mood. I hate it when I'm like this, I'm just no fun to be around and I'm sooooo short tempered with my little girl and that makes me feel horrible....I can't seem to snap out of it. 
Gym today - couldn't run for shit & did a 'Michael' in 30'25" - total shit.  

P.S One good thing I can say is I had a lady come up to me in the changerooms last night & she said she was amazed at how strong I was - she was just so effusive, I got v. embarrased (as I was feeling cranky then too) but it was nice to hear. 



1 comment:

  1. Hang in there!!! I hate it when I feel like that... and I even had one day abut a year ago where I threw a 5kg plate at Hubby and stomped out of the gym OMG!!! I can't believe I did that LOL You wil get back into it, just see tomorrow as a fresh day

    ReplyDelete