Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mother's day to all!




To all the mothers put there, hope you have a good one!! 
Well, it is 4.07am and yes I'm up.....I had a call out (I'm a vol firefighter) and of course I can't get back to sleep now, but it is nice to have a bit of time to myself before the world awakes.  Things have gone downhill again!! Argh, yesterday we had thai takeaway & chocolate &  I still didn't go to the gym, so now I've built up that stupid imaginary wall in my head where I'm apprehensive about going to the gym cos I haven't been for ages & so I don't go, & the whole stupid vicious cycle starts. Silly me. It's OK, I will just go later this morning & stop whining - yeah it's going to hurt, but only for the rest of the week LOL. Anyway, I'm boring myself, so I will go find a cute pic to put on here. 
Nighty night!
xx

1 comment:

  1. Great pic MM! And I hope your week picks up training wise! Oh!...and happy mothers day. Feels weird doesn't it, when you're a new mum. Phil wished me a happy mothers day this morning, and I'm still not used to it. Then I realised...oh...that's right...I'm a mother now...lol...

    ReplyDelete