Sunday, May 31, 2009

Quickie

I can see the next few weeks going by too quickly and, as I have done in the past, not achieved the package I so desparately want to bring to the comp. All I can do now is be consistent & patient.  I seem to have buggered my left shoulder - don't know how, feels like there is a ligament out of place - hopefully it will get better soon, otherwise I might be in a bit of trouble. 
Food has been good (& boring)
Did an hour walk today & will get to the gym tonight & do some running intervals & a bit of weights. This close, I'm not so worried about the weights, just concentrating on conditioning. 
I've been doing a little posing practice - forgot how sore you get. I also forgot how shakey I get - I shake like a leaf on stage, but I don't worry too much as it's not greatly noticable...if you're in the back row LOL. 
Train hard y'all
MM xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hope that shoulder heals quickly MM! Sounds like you're on track though. Keep it coming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes time is flying now! You sound very much like me - just trying to do your best and forget the rest. Consistancy and patience are the two words I keep trying to remind myself of also. Hope your shoulder gets better. I also have issues but with my RH one!!! Think will all pretty much shake together on stage, so no one will notice :) lol Lets both finish this thing strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for the lovely comment, I had not been following your blog until now (tsk tsk) so i have a bit to catch up on!
    I hope your shoulder improves :S and wow, only 37 days away from your comp, best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete