Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Now moved to Sicksville!

.....yep, I have succumbed. Have a raging sinus infection & possibly tonsilitis, wonderful combination. I will be resting up & steaming my nasal passages as the Dr recommends. Puts a bit of a stop to cardio & training, but I know my health is more important. Just the setback I didn't need!!! At least my appetite has reduced as well, so at least I shouldn't change in weight. I think I will just focus on getting my routine down pat & a little posing....whimper..... I should bounce back in a couple of days, I normally don't stay sick for too long.
Hope you all have an extra hard training session for me, LOL!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. Get better soon MM! yeah...get well - remember to listen to the messages your body is sending you (rest my dear)! You'll be up and at 'em in no time. Stay strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, you poor thing :( I'm sending positive get well vibes your way. I agree - Health comes first definatley better to rest and get better than pushing through. As long as you are eating well you be just fine. Hope you are feeling better soon. I had a extra little sprint on the tready for you this morning :)

    ReplyDelete