Tuesday, June 30, 2009

On the mend....

I finally had a day where I felt like I was actually improving, hooray! I even managed a gym session. My weights were a struggle, so much that I didn't finish all sets, but I had a go at the gerkin test - I did better than I had previously! I guess I must have had full energy stores from eating but not training. I was really starting to feel left behind, as everyone else seemed out there burning off those last bits of fat, while I was treading water. On the food side, my appetite returned with my exercise, but now I am feeling very bloated. I have to work out what it is that did it, so I avoid it in the coming week! I think my body randomly bloats for some reason - very annoying.
Anyway, I'm not out of the woods yet, but at least I'm back to the land of the living!
I am busily sewing stones onto my cossie - should get it finished this week. Next, will be getting my bag organised. I'm not taking checked in luggage, so will have to take the absolute minimum - that will be interesting. Maybe I will have to strap things to my body to get them onboard LOL! smuggle some egg whites & rice tee, hee.


No comments:

Post a Comment